27 September 2022
("Diaceutics" or "the Company" or “the Group”)
Half Year Report for the period ended 30 June 2022
Strong market momentum and DXRX platform adoption provides increased revenue visibility
Diaceutics PLC, (AIM: DXRX), a leading diagnostic commercialisation company which provides data, analytics and technology enabled services via its proprietary DXRX platform to the precision medicine market, announces the following unaudited half year report for the six months ended 30 June 2022.
Revenue generated through the platform
Gross Profit Margin
Gross Profit Margin excluding amortisation
Loss before tax
Operating cash inflow
Order book (versus December 2021)
- Revenue for the six months to 30 June 2022 increased 25% to £7.5 million (H1 2021: £6.0 million), 18% on a constant currency basis
- 132% increase in Total Contract Value¹ (‘TCV‘) signed in the period, to over $20.4 million (H1 FY21: $8.8 million) reflecting the increased breadth of product offerings and multi-year length of contracts
- Order book² at 30 June 2022 grew to £10.2 million, up from £1.7 million at December 2021, with £3.8 million of the order book expected to be realised in H2 2022
- DXRX platform implementation approaching peak adoption with 76% of revenues generated through the platform, a year ahead of expectations, with 37% of revenues now being derived from subscription-based contracts
- Early stage and lower margin contract deliverables within the recently established TES business line saw a short-term reduction in gross margin in the period which is expected to return above 70% for the full year
- Launch of new and enriched platform functionality, significantly enhancing the user experience and enabling the platform to be embedded within customers' own CRM platforms and commercial processes
- 16 pharma focused and tailored products developed and launched, 80% of which are now generating revenue. The six top performing products have contracted sales in excess of $1.5 million in H1 2022
- Signal data products enhanced through approval from the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to receive medical claims data at an increased frequency – 18,000 therapeutically actionable patients identified for pharma customers to date
- 42% increase in number of labs on the DXRX platform, taking the total to 777 across 38 countries, significantly increasing the DXRX global platform access to data and customer offerings
- Strengthening of the Diaceutics team with recruitment across the data analysis and customer support teams, in addition to the appointment of Julie Browne as COO and Nick Roberts as CFO
With a growing order book and substantially increased sales pipeline, the Board remains positive about the Group’s outlook and expects to report full year results in line with expectations.
1 Total Contract Value (‘TCV’) is the overall value of customer contracts signed and includes revenue recognised in the period and the value of future contracted revenue not yet recognised (Order book)
² Order book is the value of future contracted revenue not yet recognised
Peter Keeling, CEO and Founder of Diaceutics commented:
“I am pleased to report a strong performance in the first half of the year, with excellent revenue and order book growth providing positive momentum into H2 2022 and future years, and demonstrating the effectiveness of our platform business model as it scales.
Continued investment in our platform business alongside our dedication to both platform adoption and customer migration has enabled Diaceutics to progress faster and farther than anticipated, with our customer adoption timeline currently a year ahead of plan.
As Pharma’s investment in precision medicine returns to pre pandemic levels, we are optimistic that Diaceutics is well positioned to outperform market growth rates as we grow our innovative product portfolio and build upon our leadership position.”
Nick Roberts, Chief Financial Officer
Via Alma PR
Stifel Nicolaus Europe Limited (Nomad & Broker)
Tel: +44 (0)20 7710 7600
Tel: +44(0)20 3405 0205
At Diaceutics we believe that every patient should have access to the right treatment at the right time. We provide the world's leading pharmaceutical companies with an end-to-end solution for the launch of precision medicine diagnostics enabled by DXRX - The Diagnostic Network®.
DXRX is the world's first diagnostic commercialisation platform for precision medicine, integrating multiple pipelines of real-world diagnostic testing data from a global network of laboratories.
Diaceutics' data capability is one of the three key value drivers it has integrated into its unique DXRX platform alongside its global Lab network and product suite tailored for Precision testing.